Google AdWords Set Up and Management for Nonprofits
Nonprofits, Are You Making Use of $10K per Month Free Advertising from Google?
- Only less than 4% of nonprofits currently use Google grants.
- An average Google grant recipient spends only $330 a month out of the allocated $10,000.
- Implementing Google Grants has the potential to bring in 10,000 to 40,000 new website visitors per month.
So, What’s Difficult/ Different?
- The main difficulty in effectively spending Google Grants is the cap in Max CPC. You can’t set a Max CPC of above $2 which makes it very difficult to get impressions and clicks for competitive terms.
- And your ad will show up only below other paid advertisers. Because of this, it is very difficult to show up for your desired keywords.
- Many nonprofits don’t have a dedicated resource to manage online promotion.
How Can We Help?
We are a group of Google certified AdWords experts and we have been helping nonprofits advertise effectively with Google Ad Grants. We have been successful in bringing in a lot of website visits and donations for the nonprofits we work for in spite of the max CPC cap. We achieve this by using relevant long term keywords combined with AdWords best practices.
What do You Get?
- Keyword Analysis
- Campaign Creation
- Campaign Management
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Dedicated AdWords Certified Account Manager
- Landing Page Consultation
- Email, Chat and Phone Consultation